Thursday, October 08, 2015

Clinching The NL West - Sept. 29, 2015

Hello everyone!
I've been a little busy these past two weeks. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you know why. Bouncing from Los Angeles to San Francisco will keep you tired for sure. I did have the privilege to witness my Dodgers clinch the NL West in San Francisco, shutting out and eliminating the Giants at AT&T Park. It was truly an experience I will always remember. Clayton Kershaw was on the mound shutting down Giants batters throwing a complete 9 inning game allowing only 1 hit, 1 bb and striking out 13. He was amazing!

I have to say, AT&T is a nice park to clinch in. After the 7th inning, it seemed as the Dodger Blue in the crowd outnumbered that inmate orange 3:1. It was a beautiful sight. I've never been able to go to a game where a team has won a deciding game, let alone my Boys in Blue.

Thanks, Pops, for thinking of me and treating me in SF!

Here's a few shots from my experience:

Pops and I


View from our seats


Why hello Mr. Kershaw and Mr. Honeycutt


I actually had to back up to take these..



 Intensity and focus

Me and CK

 Kenley warming up..

But we won't need him tonight..

Sorry SF, this is a Dodger Blue night



No comments: