Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Trade With @The_PhilliesGuy - The Trade That Almost Wasn't

My first trade post! Aren't you excited? I definitely was, especially since this is my first trade with @The_PhilliesGuy . It turned out to be a good one. Let me explain.. Mr. Phillies Guy lives in Philadelphia..duh. If any of you have been paying attention to the weather recently, the east coast was hit pretty rough with, as Winnie the Pooh would call it, a few blustery days! (forgive me, I have kid(s))

Anyway, it took a little while to get here, due to the mail not running in his neck of the woods.

Let's start with the one I was originally after, Mr. Onelki Garcia.

Great looking 2013 Bowman Chrome Auto

Next up, one that I've been waiting for. My favorite Dodger infielder, Hanley Ramirez.
2014 Topps red sparkle

Here's all the others that I wasn't expecting...
2013 Topps mini Andre Ethier

2013 Topps, Matt, Adrian, Mark and Jose

2013 Topps green sparkle Seth Smith..got this one, @bicemusic ?

2013 Topp Chasing History, Sandy Koufax and Gary Sheffield

2008 Upper Deck Starquest Russell Martin

2009 O-Pee-Chee Upper Deck Trevor Cahill Rookie

And now, the icing on the cake...not 1 but 2 additional autos!
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen and 2013 Topps Heritage Jemile Weeks





No comments: