Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oakland A's vs. Detroit Tigers - May 28th, 2014

A friend of mine got tickets to last night's A's game and gave them to me and another friend of mine. Little did I know, they happened to be field box level seats along 3rd base. I've never sat in better seats at O.Co ever before. Here's a few shots from our seats.


Our tickets. Yeah, I didn't pay attention to the big yellow 'Third Base Field Box' at the bottom.
 

Here's a more precise idea of where that's at.




Fantastic seats! Free peanuts and A's magazine and even food service.





Got to see my first Umpire Review/Challenge.
 Miggy knew he was out. He was smiling the whole time.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures of the game winning walkoff 3-run home run that Josh Donaldson hit but, let me tell you, sitting down there and experiencing that was unbelievable.

I'm spoiled now. I won't be able to sit anywhere else. #Section117 #GoPorts

4 comments:

DodgerPenguin said...

Great seats/view.
When I was there last yr I was one row (front) in back of that section on the 1st base side (trout opportunity). Congrats again
No autos?

Dodger Dad said...

I got Coco Crisp to sign my A's magazine. He was the only one that would come over.

DodgerPenguin said...

Stupid A's... stick with the Dodgers
U saw how many signed at blue heaven
lol.
Nonetheless, cant beat those seats.

Dodger Dad said...

yeah, I tried to get Cespedes and Doolittle to come over but I got ignored, even how close I was. Oh well. I'll just have to try again.