Monday, September 07, 2015

Card Of The Week - Top Prospect & New Dodger, Corey Seager

Last year I had the fortunate opportunity to see the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes when they came to play the Stockton Ports during their annual series in town. It just so happens that quite a few of the Dodgers' top prospects were together on the Quakes roster.  Julio Urias, Chris Anderson, Tom Windle and Corey Seager.  I knew it was a possibility beforehand to be able to see Seager since he was on the roster but he had injured a hamstring earlier and had been on the disabled list for a while. I prepared for it regardless and since I am one of the few Dodger fans that come to the local games I had a good opportunity to get him to sign. I was able to get a good variation of cards autographed and also an MLB ball. Here is one of my favorites from the group.

2013 Panini USA Baseball Champions Game Gear relic 


It's a great looking card, even though, because of the design, it's dark where he signed it, I still love this card.

Based on this young man's recent performances, he has a bright, long future ahead of him and I wish him te best.

#GoDodgers

No comments: