Thursday, September 10, 2015

My Latest Purchase - 2015 Bowman Chrome & 2015 Topps Chrome Hobby Boxes

Hello everyone!

I decided a couple months ago to get these two boxes since I had so much success with last years sets of Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome. I made a terrible mistake though. I ended up purchasing them from Blowout Cards like I have in the past but I failed to read far enough this time. They won't fulfill an order until both items are available. SO, Topps Chrome was available about a month and a half ago but, I wasn't able to receive them until the Bowman Chrome was available last week. Oh well. I little delay is ok, except for the fact that some of the cards I received in the Bowman box, I could have had signed at the Ports games. Hopefully, some of them will be around next season.

Here is a list of some of my hits from both boxes. Sorry for the potato-quality pictures. It was late and I was only concerned with taking them quickly. If you are interested in any of them, please comment or contact me at @cpuJesse







First, let's start with the important stuff. #Dodgers
 Corey Seager, Hyun-Jin Ryu & Joc Pederson

The A's
Bobby Wahl, Matt Olsen, Trace Loehr, Josh Reddick, Sonny Gray & Stephen Vogt

Bowman Top 100 Inserts
Erick Fedde, Jesse Winker & Reese McGuire

Topps Chrome Future Stars and GoG Inserts
Michael Taylor, Brandon Finnegan & Evan Longoria

Bowman Chrome Series Next die-cut Inserts
Mike Trout & Blake Swihart

Bowman Chrome Prospect Profiles Inserts
Byron Buxton, Jose Berrios & Jameson Taillon

Topps Chrome Prism Refractor
Ryan Rua & Justin Verlander

Bowman Chrome Refractors /499
J.D. Martinez & Tyler Glasnow

Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor /250
Trevor Bauer

Topps Chrome Green Refractor /99
Brandon Crawford

Bowman Chrome Auto's
Corelle Prime & Antonio Senzatela(Purple /250)

Topps Chrome Auto's
Erik Cordier & Yorman Rodriguez(Orange /25)


Honestly, overall I am disappointed with this break. I can't be upset with Topps as I realize there are weaker boxes than others, but two? I am willing to part with anything in here in trade or FS, except the Dodgers. Anyone want to trade for Dodgers?

No comments: