Monday, March 14, 2016

A Little Baseball Experiment - Part 2

Yesterday I added 6 different pens to each of the baseballs that I had planned to use. Admittedly, a few of them I was very shocked, initially, at how nice they look and a few I was disappointed with.
 

I think everyone has seen how 'nice' a Sharpie felt pen looks on a brand new ball but the sad fact is that this will change in a few months. The Sharpie 'Pen.' that I used looks surprisingly good on either ball. I am very curious to see what this will look like after some time. The Papermate Eagle, what i would consider a standard ballpoint, looks awful on either of the two baseballs. Both the Pilot Precise and the Staples Sonix are gel pens and aren't expected to hold up well considering the ink seems to set on top of the ball and doesn't soak in at all. I inadvertently smudged the Sonix ink on the Cal League ball which is not good since the leather generally soaks up the ink better.

So far, I like how the Papermate Kilometrica Plus 1.0 pen looks and writes on both baseballs. Time will tell how all these pens will stand the tests that I plan to put them through.

I have a few more pens to try and will be adding them as I find them.

Thanks for reading!

#DodgerDad
#GoDodgers

1 comment:

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp said...

ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ