Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I've Come To A Decision...

Greetings All 2 of my readers! LOL

Well, there has been plenty of thought put in about this and I think the only thing I can come up with is to end this blog. I have too many things to keep updated and too many responsibilities outside of my hobby. I love collecting and will continue to do so but keeping up this blog is too much. I've decided to stick to Twitter(@cpuJesse) and Instagram(@dodgerdadscards) as they don't require as much upkeep. I appreciate any and all who were following this blog. Please don't hesitate to message me or comment at the above accounts. I will keep the blog active for 30 days prior to this message.

Thank you, readers!

As always,
#GoDodgers
#GoPorts


#DodgerDad

5 comments:

DodgerPenguin said...

It is a "chore" at times to do this and I totally understand your decision. Sorry to see you "go" here but glad to hear you are still going to be in the hobby. I'd keep the blog open if I were you just in case you get the itch to ever revisit it. Just my opinion but till then see you on Twit and IG

UplayOnline said...

Just my opinion but till then see you on Twit and IG




สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง
goldenslot

Alan Mixon said...

Спасибо за предоставление нам такой приятной информации. Это предоставляет такую ​​удивительную информацию. Пост действительно полезен и очень благодарен вам. Информация может быть действительно полезной для всех, как для ухода, так и для справки Пост действительно полезен. kostenlos Robux

slot game 666 said...

Slot Game 6666 เว็บเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมคาสิโนรวมไว้มากมายกว่า 1000 เกม pg slot สามารถเล่นได้ผ่านโทรศัพท์มือถือ หรือคอมพิวเตอร์ เพียงแค่คุณมีอินเตอร์เน็ต

Pg slot แตกง่าย said...

Pg slot แตกง่าย เกมแจ็คพอต PG SLOT เป็นอีกหนึ่งต้นแบบเกมทำเงินยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในปี 2021 นี้ มีเรื่องราวชักชวนติดตาม และก็มีภาพกราฟิกที่ชัดเจนงดงามสูงที่สุดอีกด้วยเล่นเลย