Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dodgers Take Game 5 With The Long Ball; It's Not Over Yet

Two solo homers from Adrian Gonzalez and solo homers from Carl Crawford and A.J. Ellis and a solid pitching effort from Zack Greinke made for an entertaining and much needed win in LA.

We now head to St. Louis for the conclusion of the NLCS. The Dodgers need to win both of the next games to complete a pennant win. In my opinion, the Boys of Chavez Ravine deserve every bit of it. And if they can win it in St. Louis, they deserve to take it all.

Yes, if you've noticed, my posts are getting shorter and shorter. I apologize for this but I attribute this to 2 things going on. 1.) I've been very busy, both at work and life. 2.)This NLCS has me on edge. I mean, it's hard to write when I've got a thousand things to say and can't sort them out in my head. I'll work it out. Thanks for you patience, imaginary readers. You always come first.

#Section117 #GoDodgers #BeatStLou


No comments: