Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Potential Last Game Of The World Series Tonight, Red Sox Up 3-2

If the Red Sox win tonight, I called it, that's all I'm saying. My co-worker thinks it will go 7 games but the odds are stacked against the Cardinals. The Sox are back in Boston, to what I'm sure will be a raucous crowd to say the least. Based on the Sox record, they know how to win at home.

The Cards are starting Michael Wacha tonight, which is good for them since hes been so strong this whole series. They are going to need all the defense they can get with David Ortiz being on fire along with generally the rest of the team being at the top of their game.

While I have been busy over the last week or so, I would like to apologize for not posting. Sometimes things catch up with you and it's hard to get to the things you actually 'want' to do. I think you know what I'm saying. It will be offseason soon but I hope to continue to post general baseball-related news items and possibly some more pictures or acquisitions of mine.

Thanks for reading!

#Section117 #GoPorts #GoDodgers

No comments: