Monday, August 05, 2013

ok..here's the deal. I am going to try to keep all my posts baseball related. However, in the event that there are newsflashes within my inner circle or things that happen to me directly or indirectly, I will probably write about it. I WILL TRY to keep things related to the game.

Last nights game @ John Thurman Field via stocktonports.com : Ports @ Nuts

Yesterday's Dodger game @ Wrigley via dodgers.com : Dodgers @ Cubs

Yesterday's A's game vs Texas Rangers: A's vs Rangers

I just realized something. There are enough sites out there with plenty of stats, scores and standings. If I see or hear something outstanding, I'll throw it in. But if I don't think its that interesting, I know you won't either. So this is probably the last time you will see the above as it is. Geez..I'm thinking and writing..

DODGERS:
Looks like the Dodgers optioned Stephen Fife to Triple-A and brought back Dee Gordon. Good to see Dee Gordon again. I hope he stays healthy.

ATHLETICS:
Former Port and current Athletic, A.J. Griffin K'd 7 yesterday but allowed 4 earned runs yesterday versus the Rangers.

PORTS:
The Ports need some W's, plain and simple. The series with Bakersfield starts tomorrow and with their season as it is, this should be a clean sweep for the Ports. With the caliber of players that we have on the Ports, I see no reason these guys can't sweep the Blaze and with that momentum going into this weekend, sweep up the Nuts. Come on guys! Focus and get it done!

No comments: